Paynetics is Paynetics AD, UIC 131574695, having its seat and registered address at 76A James Bourchier Blvd, Ground floor, 1407 Sofia, Bulgaria.
By registering as a user of Sandbox, you acknowledge, confirm and agree that:
- The information you provided to Paynetics in order to use the Sandbox is accurate.
- You are 18 years or older.
- Paynetics provides information and other materials in Sandbox on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights. The information and functionalities may be subject to changes and do not constitute a binding commitment to implement services or specific technical or functional details to the services.
- Paynetics does not endorse in any way your product or services and you may not use Paynetics’s name, logo, trademarks, copyrights or any other intellectual property or business secret without prior written approval from Paynetics. For the avoidance of doubt, the usage of Sandbox is allowed by adhering to this agreement, Paynetics guidance and documentation
- Unless otherwise informed Paynetics owns all rights, title, interest and intellectual property rights in Sandbox applications, functionalities and related information on the site, including the right to copy, amend, modify, develop, sublicense, sell and assign such rights. Paynetics is providing a limited license to use the information and related API(s) for you to test and assess the feasibility of, and your interest in, using Paynetics's Payment Service API(s) to be released after the implementation of PSD2 regulations. Use of Sandbox does not constitute any transfer of user’s intellectual property rights to Paynetics. Paynetics may however, use the feedback submitted to Paynetics to improve and develop its services without limitations or obligations towards you
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You agree that your use of Sandbox does not expose Paynetics to malicious software or security risks such as malware, trojans, viruses, denial of service attacks or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Sandbox.
- You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Sandbox, the server on which Sandbox resides, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Paynetics.
- Paynetics does not accept any actual end user data in Sandbox. If you send us such data by mistake, you ensure that you have a legal basis for processing your end user data and agree to comply with any local provisions and requirements relating to such processing.
- As a user you agree not to (i) reverse engineer, reverse compile, decrypt, unmask, or reverse assemble the Sandbox or Data accessible via Sandbox; or (ii) distribute, disclose, publish, market, sell, rent, lease, sublicense or assign to any third party any information to which you have access via Sandbox without prior express consent of Paynetics.
- Paynetics has no direct or indirect liability related to, or arising from, use of the information, including use of the software or specifications released in Sandbox.
Paynetics may suspend or terminate your right to access or use the information in case you violate these Terms.