Paynetics API Exchange:
1. General principles
2. Your information
1. As a registered user of the Paynetics API Exchange we will collect and process the following information about you:
- IP address;
- phone number;
- email address;
- as applicable, your employer;
- as applicable, your role / job title;;
- Paynetics API Exchange user log-on details and information relating to your use of Security Tools;
- information relating to your access and use of the API Exchange; and
- such other information as you (or, as applicable, your employer) provide to us, or which we collect, in your use of the API Exchange from time to time, together 'your information'.
3. How we use it
- You agree that we (and other agents of Paynetics and our service providers) can process your information for the purposes of:
- to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements.
- In undertaking these purposes:
- we may share your information with other agents of Paynetics , our service providers and agents and, if applicable, our regulators, law enforcement agencies and governmental agencies; and
- we (or third parties acting on our behalf) may also store or process information that we collect about you in countries outside the European Economic Area. Where we are sharing information with organisations in another country, we will ensure they agree to apply equivalent levels of protection as we do. If this is not possible – for example because we are required by law to disclose information – we will ensure the sharing of that information is lawful.
- We have put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your personal information. However, whilst we have used our best efforts to ensure the security of your data, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet.
- We will retain information collected about you online for as long as permitted for legitimate business purposes or required by Law.
- You acknowledge and agree that all personal information you post on any API Exchange forum shall be visible by
5. How to contact us
1. If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your personal information or would like a copy of the information we hold about you, then please contact us. You can:
- Write to us at: The Data Protection Officer, Paynetics Limited at 76 A James Bourchier str., 1407 Sofia, Bulgaria